Music Booking Information:
- Please do not call The Boone Saloon, as it will get
you nowhere. Our staff has no knowledge about music bookings
and other management details.
- Please address all booking inquiries or other questions
to our email account: email@example.com
- If you would like to send a physical press kit please
send it to: The Boone Saloon 489 West King Street Boone,
- We receive a lot of inquiries about playing at the
Boone Saloon, and we try to respond to all of them. However,
as much as we love to discover new music we cannot host
performers who are unknown to Boone audiences. If you
are (or represent) an artist who is relatively unknown
in Boone, there are many other options for you in the
Boone area. Although the number of booking requests we
have received is flattering, it can also be completely
overwhelming. As much as we would like to give our full
attention to every single one of these, it is simply impossible
for us to keep up with the heavy workload this creates
and stay on top of our day to day duties here at the Saloon.
IF WE ARE INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SHOW WITH YOU WE WILL
GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
Information for musicians after you’ve received a booking date:
- For every show we need twenty 11” X 17”
posters sent to The Boone Saloon at 489 West King Street,
Boone NC, 28607
- Our sound tech arrives at 8:00 p.m. unless arranged
otherwise. Sound check follows shortly thereafter.
- We are a full service restaurant, so if hospitality
has been arranged it will come from our menu, which
you can check on this site. We do not bring in any food
from outside our walls.
- There is no dressing room or backstage area. If you
are coming from out of town the La Quinta has the most
reasonable rates in Boone: (828) 262 1234.
- Local press contact:
- Frank Ruggiero of the Mountain Times at (828)
264-6397 and Frank@mountaintimes.com
Thank you and we hope to see
you soon, The Boone Saloon Management.